logo

Step 3 - Preparation of L.L.C Agreement

LLC Agreement is the 3rd step to your company formation in Qatar. After approved company or business name of your company in Qatar we have to complete your LLC Agreement for your Business in Qatar. It is a standard format and easy & flexible to give essential details such as information on partner(s), foreigner’s shareholding, capital amount and operating bank. The company capital, which had a limit of QAR 200,000 earlier, now relaxed by Company Law in Qatar the capital amount is flexible and fixed by partner(s).

According to the company law in Qatar, 51% of the shares is held by Qatar partner(s) and the remaining 49% shares by foreign partner(s).

LLC Agreement is a standard format that is easy and flexible to furnish essential details such as information on partner(s), foreigner’s shareholding, capital amount and operating bank